cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] OJBBlock WebSphereV5.0Deployment Mon Sep 29 14:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OJBBlock , version: 4 on Mon Sep 29 11:34:26
2003 by 212.144.5.199

- [Apache ObJectRelationalBridge (OJB)|http://db.apache.org/ojb] is an Object/Relational mapping
tool that allows transparent persistence for Java Objects against relational databases.
?
                                                         ^

+ [Apache ObJectRelationalBridge (OJB)|http://db.apache.org/ojb] is an Object/Relational mapping
tool that allows transparent persistence for Java objects against relational databases.
?
                                                         ^

- OJB has 3 methods for access to Databases:
?                                 ^

+ OJB has 3 methods for access to databases:
?                                 ^

- __Note:__ ''Since JDO is the recommended succesor of ODMG, we started to create samples
using JDO. Later we will build support for the other methods and create some examples of them.''
+ __Note:__ ''Since JDO is the recommended successor of ODMG, we started to create samples
using JDO. Later we will build support for the other methods and create some examples of them.''
?                                               +

- The OJB samples are part of the "Block Samples", you can go directly to {{ http://localhost:8888/samples/ojb/
}} .
?                                                                           -
                     -  -

+ The OJB samples are part of the "Block Samples", you can go directly to {{http://localhost:8888/samples/ojb/}}.
- __Note:__ ''If you don't want to recompile Cocoon, just copy the __jdo.jar__ and __jdori.jar__
jars to the {{ WEB-INF/lib }}of your running Cocoon.
?
                     -           -

+ __Note:__ ''If you don't want to recompile Cocoon, just copy the __jdo.jar__ and __jdori.jar__
jars to the {{WEB-INF/lib}} of your running Cocoon.
?
                                  +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WebSphereV5.0Deployment , version: 8 on Mon
Sep 29 11:29:15 2003 by 220.244.224.42

- 1.) Make sure that the application server classloader is set to MODULE visibility. Then
set the ClassLoader on the ear to PARENT_LAST and then again, set the ClassLoader on the war
module to PARENT_LAST. This has the effect, that WebSphere does not override the Cocoon ClassLoader.
+ 1.) Make sure that the application server classloader is set to MODULE visibility. Then
set the ClassLoader on the ear to PARENT_LAST and then again, set the ClassLoader on the war
module to PARENT_LAST. This has the effect, that WebSphere does not override the Cocoon ClassLoader
(Don't forget to delete the server's temporary cache if you have run without the ClassLoader
set as above).
?