cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GT2003Hackathon Sat Sep 13 18:00:03 2003
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon , version: 40 on Sat Sep 13 15:39:00
2003 by Stefanomazzocchi

- *** moderator for this block: Bertrand if needed [1]
?                                       --------------

+ *** moderator for this block: Bertrand
+ *** Stefano will introduce the subject, providing historical context, reasons, requirements,
goals and objectives. He will also introduce the current state of design and the potentially
open issues. The aim is to come up with all the people involved with a solid idea of what
blocks are and what are for.
- *** some context by speaker1:  - (topic)
- *** some context by speaker2:  - (topic)
- *** some context by speaker3:  - (topic)
-  (Sorry for asking questions that are already answered on the list, but as we all know,
our time is limited and I
-  haven't found the time yet to read more about blocks ;)
- *** moderator for this block: Bertrand if needed [1]

+ *** moderator for this block: Bertrand
+ *** [Stefano Mazzocchi|stefanomazzocchi]
+ (Stefano): I think Bertrand is perfect for the job of moderating the block discussion since
he is "super partes", I would personally do a terrible job because I'm too involved into the
discussion.
+