cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LayoutTemplatePattern GT2003Hackathon Fri Sep 12 15:00:04 2003
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LayoutTemplatePattern , version: 12 on Fri Sep
12 12:51:30 2003 by ILinKuo

-    - I pass in the template path as a parameter
+ \\   - I pass in the template path as a parameter
? ++

-    - I use local-name() rather than @name for more robust matching
+ \\   - I use local-name() rather than @name for more robust matching
? ++

-    - The syntax for indicating which elements to be replaced is slightly different, but
based on the same principle of using namespaces to distinguish them from regular xhtml elements.
--[ILinKuo]
+ \\   - The syntax for indicating which elements to be replaced is slightly different, but
based on the same principle of using namespaces to distinguish them from regular xhtml elements.
--[ILinKuo]
? ++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon , version: 37 on Fri Sep 12
12:16:12 2003 by MarcPortier

- !Schedule of the day
+ Below is the co-authored and evolving schedule of the day.
+ Given the high number of people wanting to attend the hackathon already Outerthought has
reserved an extra (however smaller and not wifi enabled) meetingroom and of course opens its
own office doors so we can host some more people in possible parallel (e.g. cli/bean proposal)
or not-finished-yet topics during the day.
- To get things started here is a first cut of what could be:
+
+ !Schedule of the day - Big Room (15p)
- Where all three sessions should probably start with some ...
+ !Schedule of the day - Small Room (8p)
+
+ [[I would like to have a short (maybe 1/2 hour) session on the CLI/bean. The purpose would
be to share where I want to take it, and check that that is in harmony with others, and to
get a sense of how others see it, both at present and in potential. Is this a reasonable/practical
request? Upayavira.]
+
+
+
+ Where the template to cover each topic could probably look like this:
- [[I would like to have a short (maybe 1/2 hour) session on the CLI/bean. The purpose would
be to share where I want to take it, and check that that is in harmony with others, and to
get a sense of how others see it, both at present and in potential. Is this a reasonable/practical
request? Upayavira.]
+
- ** The room we have foreseen AND the goal of having a workable group of people is limiting
IMHO the complete group to 15 people
+ ** The room we have foreseen AND the goal of having a workable group of people is limiting
IMHO the complete group (the previous limit of 15p was to be considered somewhat 'lenient',
please let us know if there is more that want to join in and/or want different topics to be
covered)
- ** Outerthought was planning on organizing some catering, __please list you name below if
you are coming__ (possibly indicating veggie or other special requirements)
+ ** Outerthought was planning on organizing some catering, __please list your name below
if you are coming__ (possibly indicating veggie or other special requirements)
?                                                                            +

+ ** Possibly flipchart pages and markers for smaller room (depending on the need)
+
- * mpo: I could stop by in the center of ghent and pick up 3-4 persons around 8.30 (arrangements
for actual pick up spot later depending on where people are staying)
+ * mpo: I could stop by in the center of ghent and pick up 3-4 persons around 8.30 (faith
has condemned the following to be seated in my limo - pickup @ Ibis Cathedral - please let
one of the passengers list his GSM number just in case)
- * Bertrand: A ride from somewhere near Ibis Cathedrale would be appreciated. (mpo: 1/3 seats
filled :-))

+ ** Bertrand: A ride from somewhere near Ibis Cathedrale would be appreciated.
? +

- * Upayavira: A ride from Ibis Cathedrale too would be great.
+ ** Upayavira: A ride from Ibis Cathedrale too would be great.
? +

- * Reinhard: A ride from Ibis Cathedrale too would be great ;)