cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] TonyCollen BlockDescriptions Tue Sep 9 00:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TonyCollen , version: 20 on Mon Sep  8 21:25:33
2003 by TonyCollen

+ I'm currently working on finishing up my degree in Computer Science at [Metropolitan State
University|http://www.metrostate.edu/].  I have approximately 1 year left, and I will be very
relieved to finally graduate.  Hopefully I can find a job that's interesting enough and lets
me work on Cocoon full-time :)
+
- I am employed by the [University of Minnesota|http://www.umn.edu/]'s [Civil Engineering
Department|http://www.ce.umn.edu/] as a web developer.  My job is redesigning the current
site which is there :)
?

      ^^^^^^   ^ ^^^^^

+ I am employed by the [University of Minnesota|http://www.umn.edu/]'s [Civil Engineering
Department|http://www.ce.umn.edu/] as a web developer.  My job is redesigning the current
site.  It doesn't use Cocoon because it's a small static site and Dreamweaver works just fine.
?

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  ^^^  +++ ^^^^
^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BlockDescriptions , version: 39 on Mon Sep
8 21:36:56 2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- ''You need [iText|http://www.lowagie.com/iText/] if you don't want to use the FOP block