cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Main SurvivalTips Mon Sep 8 17:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 228 on Mon Sep  8 14:20:53 2003
by 131.188.150.63

+ * September 08, 2003
+ ** Cocoon Team is proud to announce __Cocoon 2.1.1__ release! [Get it from download location|http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SurvivalTips , version: 30 on Mon Sep  8 14:52:23
2003 by OlivierLange

- During debugging, I suggest to explicitely use {{<map:transform type="xslt" src="..."/>}}
instead of {{<map:transform type="xsltc" src="..."/>}} in your sitemap, and to avoid
using XSLTC as your default transformer ({{<map:transformers default="xslt">}} instead
of {{<map:transformers default="xslt">}}).
+ During debugging, I suggest to explicitely use {{<map:transform type="xslt" src="..."/>}}
instead of {{<map:transform type="xsltc" src="..."/>}} in your sitemap, and to avoid
using XSLTC as your default transformer ({{<map:transformers default="xslt">}} instead
of {{<map:transformers default="xsltc">}}).
?

                              +

- Turn on the XSLTC transformer only when everything runs as expected.

+ Turn on again the XSLTC transformer only when everything runs as expected!