cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] OlivierLange Sun Sep 7 14:00:02 2003
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OlivierLange , version: 8 on Sun Sep  7 11:48:47
2003 by OlivierLange

- Happy Cocoon user since the 1.6 days. And independant developper and founder of [Le Petit
Atelier de Génie logiciel|http://www.petit-atelier.ch/]. I am living in the french-speaking
part of Switzerland.
?

+ Happy Cocoon user since the 1.6 days. And independant developper and founder of [Le Petit
Atelier de Génie logiciel|http://www.petit-atelier.ch/].
+
+ I am living in the french-speaking part of Switzerland and focus on cultural and educational
projects. In my spare time, I also work for a non-profit non-violent organisation.
+
+ I use Cocoon for a variety of purposes, but mostly on CLI and for XHTML and PDF publishing
on websites. I love Cocoon's ability to integrate cleanly many different datasources: I used
it successfully to gather data from 4D Server, LDAP directories, plain text files, relational
databases, with Python scripts and XSL to handle tricky conversions.