cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GT2003Hackathon Mon Sep 1 17:00:02 2003
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon , version: 4 on Mon Sep  1 14:33:46
2003 by 213.203.150.253

- brrrr
+ The day before the Cocoon Gettogether there is a Hackathon foreseen in the Outerthought
offices.
+
+ The big idea is to use this page to hack together some agenda for that day, please make
this a joint effort, practical stuff to be organized is most likely to be taken up by one
fo the Outerthoughties (me, [mpo |Marc Portier] being the prime volunteer/suspect in case
we are missing something that day) the broader thinking and idea generation is up to us all.
+
+
+ !Schedule of the day
+
+ To get things started here is a first cut of what could be:
+
+ * MORNING on 'blocks':
+ ** 09.00-12.00 3h for "Real Blocks"
+
+ * AFTERNOON on 'webapps':
+ ** 13.00-15.00 2h for Form Handling (woody, jx, dywel)
+ ** 15.30-17.30 2h for Flow Handling (flowscript, apples, dywel)
+
+
+ Where all tree sessions should probably start with some
+ * apointed people doing an intro on existing research (max 3 mini slots of 10') please self.propose()
+ * a moderated requirements and use case gathering moment (10'-20')
+ * as much as possible free-style hacking and whiteboarding time (what remains)
+ * wrap up and making some plan to send down the dev-list (10')
+ * I really think each of these calls for one moderating person, any takers?
+
+
+
+ !Practical
+
+ * People attending:
+ ** Focus audience is cocoon-developers for sure, the bigger set of all others is welcome
on the Gettogether itself on the 7th.
+ ** The room we have foreseen AND the goal of having a workable group of people is limiting
IMHO the complete group to 15 people
+ ** Outerthought was planning on organizing some cathering, please list you name below if
you are coming (possibly indicating veggie or other special requirements)
+ *** Bruno Dumon
+ *** Marc Portier
+ *** Upayavira (Vegetarian)
+
+
+ * Stuff around
+ ** Projector (needed? --> currently not foreseen)
+ ** Whiteboard and fresh markers
+
+ * Map & Driving instructions to our offices! (todo mpo and link them from here)
+
+ * People taking a ride together list your suggestions and needs below:
+