cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Geoff Deering" <gdeer...@acslink.net.au>
Subject [newbie] Inconsistencies in Site Documentation
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:41:48 GMT
Hi,

This is a genuine question.  I'm looking at Cocoon for best of practice XML
publishing.  What I am trying to understand is publishing to a standards
based approach, with a consistency in documents.

Why don't the diagram images in the HTML version appear in the PDF (there is
reference to them).

In most cases if one uses the HTML print button, printing is truncated
because text does not reformat for the printer.  Why isn't a CSS used for
printing that hides all the headers and navigation?

In CSS, overhead projectors are a targeted media, does Cocoon target this
media?

Regards
Geoff