cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Geoff Deering" <gdeer...@acslink.net.au>
Subject RE: [newbie] Inconsistencies in Site Documentation
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:53:01 GMT
Geoff Deering wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a genuine question.  I'm looking at Cocoon for best of practice
XML
> publishing.  What I am trying to understand is publishing to a standards
> based approach, with a consistency in documents.
>
> Why don't the diagram images in the HTML version appear in the PDF (there
is
> reference to them).
>
> In most cases if one uses the HTML print button, printing is truncated
> because text does not reformat for the printer.  Why isn't a CSS used for
> printing that hides all the headers and navigation?
>
> In CSS, overhead projectors are a targeted media, does Cocoon target this
> media?

Geoff Howard wrote:

If you are referring to the 2.1 docs at cocoon.apache.org, they are
based IIRC on the Forrest project which I'm sure would appreciate
patches for all you describe, as would cocoon.

Geoff Howard

Thanks, that clarifies that, and I'll try to find the time to get involved
and contribute what I can.

Geoff