cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <jefe...@earthlink.net>
Subject Eclipse Wiki page
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:57:04 GMT
In reference to the LoadInEclipse Wiki page
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse I'd like to ask a
couple of questions...

1) Do the instructions assume Cocoon has been downloaded outside of Eclipse?
Is there a particular reason for this?
2) I believe Eclipse suggests downloading CVS packages using the CVS
Repository Exploring Perspective, navigating to the project in the
hierarchy, right-clicking on the package, and Check Out As Project. If I use
this method am I still able to use the Eclipse ANT targets?
3) Can the CVS confusion issue be explained in a little more detail by
someone in the know?
4) There's a user note that adds another target to the build. Where should
it be placed and is there a reason it isn't already in one of the build
files for Cocoon?

Thanks, all,

Jeff