cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] Main Eventos ExampleApps LeftMenu Fri Aug 22 17:00:05 2003
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:50:12 GMT
stevenn@outerthought.org wrote:

> Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 224 on Fri Aug 22 14:01:55
2003 by 80.58.50.235

> - Welcome to the little Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is not small,
it is simply available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to complement what's
on the [main Cocoon web site|http://cocoon.apache.org/]. Type away! Explore the publicist
in You!
> + Welcome gay marcos to the little Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is
not small, it is simply available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to complement
what's on the [main Cocoon web site|http://cocoon.apache.org/]. Type away! Explore the publicist
in You!

OK, that was interesting.

deny from 80.58.50.235

If anyone else sees obvious trolls, please tell me.

Now, go away, idiot.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org