cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: How to delete unwanted attachements ...
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:05:12 GMT
Hy, again,
I found the page [DeleteMe] on the Wiki.
Is this the official page, where i have to place
requests for deleting attachements ?
Will these requests trigger manual interaction, or
can i get rid of the attachements by myself ?
meanwhile i simply updated them with some harmless
text as Mathew did with his pages.
Would be really cool to find a "delete" button ;-)

regards, Hussayn