cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SOAPLogicsheet BestPractices Thu Aug 28 05:00:04 2003
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SOAPLogicsheet , version: 13 on Thu Aug 28 02:03:25
2003 by LukeHubbard

- I was wondering the same, and have been playing with ways of interfacing with web services
from flow script. Take a look at the [RT|FlowAndWebServices] I am drafting on the subject,
all comments welcome.
+ I was wondering the same, and have been playing with ways of interfacing with web services
from flow script. Take a look at the [RT|FlowAndWebServices] I am drafting on the subject,
all comments welcome. [LH|LukeHubbard]
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BestPractices , version: 15 on Thu Aug 28 02:14:55
2003 by 65.94.176.168