cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] HostSelector Fri Aug 22 04:00:04 2003
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HostSelector , version: 12 on Fri Aug 22 01:30:28
2003 by 62.179.78.203

- In this case we would have bought the domains 'apache.org' and 'foobar.org' from some domain
name registry service. The DNS routes '*.apache.org' and '*.foobar.org' to the webserver running
Cocoon. Tomcat is configured to send all requests to the Cocoon webapp, regardless of the
host name. Now it is up to Cocoo[]p\n to decide what to do when a request comes in.
?

                                            ----

+ In this case we would have bought the domains 'apache.org' and 'foobar.org' from some domain
name registry service. The DNS routes '*.apache.org' and '*.foobar.org' to the webserver running
Cocoon. Tomcat is configured to send all requests to the Cocoon webapp, regardless of the
host name. Now it is up to Cocoon to decide what to do when a request comes in.