cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Con Mon Aug 11 02:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Con , version: 6 on Sun Aug 10 23:50:31 2003
by Con

+ The NZETC website uses [Apache with mod_proxy|ApacheModProxy] so as to serve most of the
site from static files, and other parts dynamically from Cocoon.
+
- Recently I've been working with the [LuceneIndexTransformer], indexing the nzetc site. This
is a far better way to index a website than with a crawler.

+ I've done some work on the [LuceneIndexTransformer], which we use for indexing the NZETC
site. This is a far better way to index a website than with a crawler, IMHO.
                                                                     ++++++