cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SOAPLogicsheet WoodyFileFormats Mon Aug 4 20:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SOAPLogicsheet , version: 11 on Mon Aug  4 17:31:29
2003 by 212.36.181.65

+  All examples  I've seen (eg the google, amazon examples) don't cater for handling errors,
they just assume success and then format into HTML using an XSL stylesheet. In terms of presentation,
I can understand this (showing success or failure), but I want to be able to control what
happens in terms of more actions to run, or redirecting, or whatever.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyFileFormats , version: 6 on Mon Aug  4
17:14:12 2003 by SylvainWallez

- * The label in {{<wd:item>}} is in the instance namespace, as it is copied as is.
Shouldn't it be the same for {{<wd:item>}} itself ?
+ * The label in {{<wd:item>}} is in the instance namespace, as it is copied as is.
Shouldn't it be the same for {{<wd:item>}} itself, and even {{<wd:selection-list>}}
?
?