cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [Propsal] Remove author tags from docs
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:18:51 GMT
Le Jeudi, 3 juil 2003, à 10:48 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> What do you think about removing the author information from
> our docs and change it to "Cocoon community" or something like
> that?

hmm...some types of documents are clearly community efforts, while some
others have been written by one or two persons and it is often useful
to know who.

Also, crediting authors often helps in motivating people to write.

I'd be for keeping the author tags when possible, removing them for
documents which have "too many" authors.

-Bertrand