cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] AuthWithTomcat Wed Jul 30 19:00:03 2003
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthWithTomcat , version: 7 on Wed Jul 30 16:54:20
2003 by 217.155.44.246

- In case you have have chosen to use form-based login, you need to create the login pages.
These will be generated by Cocoon pipelines. To keep it simple, here we'll use static HTML
files. Create two files in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon as follows:

+ In case you have chosen to use form-based login, you need to create the login pages. These