cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] AuthWithTomcat Wed Jul 30 17:00:03 2003
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthWithTomcat , version: 6 on Wed Jul 30 14:03:18
2003 by 217.155.44.246

- Doing the authorisation in the sitemap gives more flexibility regarding what parts of the
pipeline should be protected compared to using the security features of the servlet container.
However, in many cases what the servlet container offers may be more then enough and is easier
and quicker to set up (in my opinion, of course).
?

                                                                              ^

+ Doing the authorisation in the sitemap gives more flexibility regarding what parts of the
pipeline should be protected compared to using the security features of the servlet container.
However, in many cases what the servlet container offers may be more than enough and is easier