cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] AntonioGallardo Mon Jul 28 04:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AntonioGallardo , version: 8 on Mon Jul 28 01:45:18
2003 by AntonioGallardo

- I started to using Cocoon in August 2002. I am developing web Applications using Linux,
Tomcat, PostgreSQL and Cocoon. I am trying to use Flow, OJB and Woody. I believe Cocoon will
become a great revolution in webapp development!
+ I started to using Cocoon in August 2002. I am developing web Applications using Linux,
Tomcat, [PostgreSQL|http://www.postgresql.org/] and Cocoon.
+ I believe Cocoon will become a great revolution in webapp development!
+
+ Currently, I am trying to use a [Model-View-Controller|http://java.sun.com/blueprints/guidelines/designing_enterprise_applications_2e/web-tier/web-tier5.html]
(MVC) design paradigm. For the __Controller__, the candidate is [Flow], for the __Model__
the idea is to interact with [ObJectRelationalBridge|http://db.apache.org/ojb/] (OJB) using
[Java Data Objects|http://www.jdocentral.com/] (JDO). The __View__ will the implemented using
[Woody].
+