cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] HostSelector Thu Jul 24 16:00:03 2003
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HostSelector , version: 11 on Thu Jul 24 13:37:01
2003 by 217.149.199.60

- In this case we would have bought the domains 'apache.org' and 'foobar.org' from some domain
name registry service. The DNS routes '*.apache.org' and '*.foobar.org' to the webserver running
Cocoon. Tomcat is configured to send all requests to the Cocoon webapp, regardless of the
host name. Now it is up to Cocoon to decide what to do when a request comes in.
+ In this case we would have bought the domains 'apache.org' and 'foobar.org' from some domain
name registry service. The DNS routes '*.apache.org' and '*.foobar.org' to the webserver running
Cocoon. Tomcat is configured to send all requests to the Cocoon webapp, regardless of the
host name. Now it is up to Cocoo[]p\n to decide what to do when a request comes in.
?

                                            ++++