cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FAQs Mon Jul 21 16:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs , version: 62 on Mon Jul 21 13:42:21 2003
by Anton

- !Q: How can I access an EJB on a JBoss Server via JNDI in a different VM? The call jndiContext.lookup("TheJNDIName")
with the right props produces javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ServerException:
RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException:
error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
und]
?

     -

                                                               -