cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FinishingFlow Mon Jul 14 10:00:02 2003
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FinishingFlow , version: 17 on Mon Jul 14 07:45:24
2003 by ReinhardPoetz

+
+ *move FOM to main trunk and make it the default flow implementation\\
+  --> done (Christopher)
+
+
+ *move Petstore to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
+  --> done (Reinhard)
+
+
+ *move JXForms to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
+  --> done (Christopher)
+
+
+ *move the JXTemplateGenerator to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
+  --> done (Christopher)
+
+ *sorting order of parameters\\
+  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105732398423404&w=2]\\
+  --> done (Christopher)
+
- !!Issues to be solved before beta1 (14th)
?                              ^^^^    ^

+ !!Issues to be solved before rc1 (17th)
?                              ^^    ^

-
-
- *BUG when requesting flow pages with JMeter (occurs only if FOM is used see
-  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105714319527551&w=2]\\
-  --> discuessed on dev list
+  --> started
-  --> open
-
-
- *move FOM to main trunk and make it the default flow implementation\\
-  --> open
-
- *move Petstore to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
-  --> open
-
-
- *move JXForms to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
-  --> open
-
-  --> open
+  --> started
- *move the JXTemplateGenerator to main trunk (and use FOM)\\
-  --> open
-
-
-  --> Reinhard (I'll start them ASAP I'm only waiting for Sylvains RT ;-)
+  --> started
-
- *test continuations expiration\\
-  There has been a mail that there are some problems with it.
-
- *sorting order of parameters\\
-  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105732398423404&w=2]
+
+ *BUG when requesting flow pages with JMeter (occurs only if FOM is used see
+  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105714319527551&w=2]\\
+  --> discuessed on dev list
+
+ *test continuations expiration\\
+  There has been a mail that there are some problems with it.
+
-  {{
+  {{{
?  +

-    function myFlow() {\\
?                       --

+    function myFlow() {
-    var c = cocoon.getComponent( "blabla" );\\
?                                            --

+    var c = cocoon.getComponent( "blabla" );
-       c.doSomething();\\
?                       --

+       c.doSomething();
-       sendPageAndWait(...):\\