cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] PHP PHPGenerator Con Mon Jul 14 04:00:05 2003
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PHP , version: 2 on Mon Jul 14 01:43:48 2003
by LukeHubbard

- ! So whats the connection between PHP and cocoon
?                                                  -

+ ! So what's the connection between PHP and cocoon?
?          +                                       +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PHPGenerator , version: 46 on Mon Jul 14 01:30:47
2003 by LukeHubbard

- !!This allows you to generate XML using PHP.
+ !!This allows you to generate XML using [PHP].

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Con , version: 5 on Mon Jul 14 01:23:05 2003
by 130.195.196.201

- Recently I've been working with the [LuceneIndexTransformer], indexing the nzetc site. This
is a far better way to index a website than with a crawler. This is cool!
?