cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] As400 LucaMarchetti Fri Jul 11 15:00:12 2003
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:00:20 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=As400 , version: 22 on Fri Jul 11 12:49:04 2003
by 80.19.105.35

- It appears to exists some problems with SQLTransformer show-nr-of-rows parameter and as400
jtopen jdbc driver. With this paramenter turned on the number of rows returned by the query
is always 0 (but data rows still works well). I've hacked the sql transformer to get the correct
result.
+ It appears to exists some problems with SQLTransformer show-nr-of-rows parameter and as400
jtopen jdbc driver. With this paramenter turned on the number of rows returned by the query
is always 0 (but data rows still works well). Once I've hacked the sql transformer to get
the correct result.
?

                                                   +++++

+ The new jtopen driver resolved this problem. Now jtopen seems to always return a correct
numder of rows.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LucaMarchetti , version: 1 on Fri Jul 11 12:51:37
2003 by LucaMarchetti

New page created:
+ Just me...
+ Working with cocoon for a Reporting Tool, similar to XReporter...
+