cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ExampleApps CleanerSiteMapsThroughResources Sun Jul 6 05:00:04 2003
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 03:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ExampleApps , version: 39 on Sun Jul  6 02:51:09
2003 by 24.62.73.145

- My son (a German boy) has to learn the words of the English and Latin language.
?                                                                               ^

+ My son (a German boy) has to learn the words of the English and Latin language,
?                                                                               ^

- And he realy does not like it. So I began to work on a Cocoon Application which knows
? ^

+ and he really does not like it. So, I began to work on a Cocoon Application which knows

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CleanerSiteMapsThroughResources , version: 8
on Sun Jul  6 02:46:35 2003 by 24.62.73.145

- * The followed 'one step at a time'-procedure is also advocated on [SurvivalTips](Look for
Proceed in "baby steps")
+ * The followed 'one step at a time'-procedure is also advocated on [SurvivalTips] (Look
for Proceed in "baby steps")