cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] StevenNoels Wed Jul 2 15:52:21 2003
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:52:21 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=StevenNoels , version: 17 on Wed Jul  2 13:52:12
2003 by StevenNoels

- I am a [Apache|http://xml.apache.org/] [Forrest|http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] and [Cocoon|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/]
committer and enjoy working on documentation logistics. And when my [family|http://www.scheeplosserstraat7.net/]
is starving, I run a little [Java, XML and Open Source company|http://outerthought.org/] together
with a [friend of mine|http://radio.weblogs.com/0116284/].
?                       ^^^
           ^^^           -------
                                                                                --- -

+ I am a [Apache|http://www.apache.org/] [Forrest|http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] and [Cocoon|http://cocoon.apache.org/]
committer and enjoy working on documentation logistics. And when my [family|http://www.scheeplosserstraat7.net/]
is starving, I run a small [Java, XML and Open Source company|http://outerthought.org/] together
with a [friend of mine|http://radio.weblogs.com/0116284/].
?                       ^^^
           ^^^^^^
                                                                           +++

- We've founded [Outerthought|http://outerthought.org/] in October of 2001, and have been
doing quite a bit of Java and XML training, often focused around Cocoon since then. In July
2002, we hired Bruno Dumon, a kick-ass Java developer who has been doing Cocoon development
for big commercial projects in the past. In order to maintain our technical edge, we are now
also doing some projects based on Cocoon, mainly background drudgery and deep-technical stuff.
It's still early days for our little company, but we aim to become a Cocoon competence center,
doing deep-technology plumbing and building ''components-for-Cocoon-developers''.
?

                                                                  ^^ ^^      ^

+ We've founded [Outerthought|http://outerthought.org/] in October of 2001, and have been
doing quite a bit of Java and XML training, often focused around Cocoon since then. In July
2002, we hired Bruno Dumon, a kick-ass Java developer who has been doing Cocoon development
for big commercial projects in the past. In order to maintain our technical edge, we are now
also doing some projects based on Cocoon, mainly background drudgery and deep-technical stuff.
It's still early days for our little company, but we are gradually becoming a Cocoon competence
center, doing deep-technology plumbing and building ''components-for-Cocoon-developers''.
?

- Beside that, I'm vice-chairman of the [Belgian XML Users Group|http://www.xmlbelux.be/]
and involved in the incumbent [Belgian Free and Open Source in Business Forum|http://ouverture.be/].
+ Beside that, I'm chairman of the [Belgian XML Users Group|http://www.xmlbelux.be/].