cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:20:03 GMT
Currently we have following first paragraph in the documention:

 Apache Cocoon is an XML publishing framework that raises the usage of
XML and XSLT technologies for server applications to a new level.
Designed for performance and scalability around pipelined SAX
processing, Cocoon offers a flexible environment based on a separation
of concerns between content, logic, and style. To top this all off,
Cocoon's centralized configuration system and sophisticated caching help
you to create, deploy, and maintain rock-solid XML server applications.

IMO this was right for 2.0.x but isn't any more for 2.1 because with the
introduction of Cocoon Advanced Control Flow Cocoon has become a Web
Application Framework too. Should we change it?

Cheers,
Reinhard