cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Moving committer infos and news
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:08:25 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> > Small RT for today:
> >
> > I think we should move the news section from the cocoon-2.0 and
> > cocoon-2.1 site to the "global" cocoon-site module and remove
> > them in cocoon-2.0 and cocoon-2.1. So we have one single place
> > for news. (The news section on the main site is already available).
> >
> > In addition I propose to also move the committer infos to
> > cocoon-site, so we have one single place for the committer infos.
> > We could put there our images etc and this would not increase
> > the size of our distributions as the cocoon-site is not
> > contained in the dists.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I would go the usual route: have the PMC list on the main site, and the
> respective committers listed on the project sites.
>
> We really should not forget that Cocoon is now more than Cocoon. It is
> an ASF project, so it needs its own (little) website.

Yes, I thought about this, too. Now for cocoon-2.0 and cocoon-2.1 we have
the same committers. Lenya has different ones and as soon as we get real
subprojects this will change.
So perhaps it's better to have the list of committers in each project.

> +1 on the size argument, however

So, what about having the committers list in each project as a plain list
with links to the "all committers section" in cocoon-site where the
images etc. are stored?

Carsten