cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [RT] Moving committer infos and news
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:48:44 GMT
Small RT for today:

I think we should move the news section from the cocoon-2.0 and
cocoon-2.1 site to the "global" cocoon-site module and remove
them in cocoon-2.0 and cocoon-2.1. So we have one single place
for news. (The news section on the main site is already available).

In addition I propose to also move the committer infos to
cocoon-site, so we have one single place for the committer infos.
We could put there our images etc and this would not increase
the size of our distributions as the cocoon-site is not
contained in the dists.

What do you think?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler