cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] YourCocoonBasedProject UnderstandingCocoonMounts Mon Jun 30 14:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=YourCocoonBasedProject , version: 8 on Mon Jun
30 11:52:24 2003 by BrunoDumon

-  -Dtools.task.dest=$PROJECT_TASKDEFS
+  -Dtools.tasks.dest=$PROJECT_TASKDEFS
?              +

+        <chmod file="${cocoon-tool.dir}/getc2.${shbat}" perm="u+x"/>
+         <chmod file="${cocoon-tool.dir}/runc2.${shbat}" perm="u+x"/>
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnderstandingCocoonMounts , version: 32 on Mon
Jun 30 11:13:25 2003 by 131.111.21.21

- As I understood it, a big disadvantage of a using a cocoon mount is that you couldn't use
databases, as you can't define the database connection without modifying global property pages
(which defeats the point of using a mount?). However, I discovered that you can define a database
connection directly, as and when you use it, in your mounted sitemap, e.g:
+ As I understood it, a big disadvantage of a using a cocoon auto-mount is that you couldn't
use databases, as you can't define the database connection without modifying global property
pages (which defeats the point of using a mount?). However, I discovered that you can define
a database connection directly, as and when you use it, in your mounted sitemap, e.g: