cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LarryLansing FOM_Cocoon Sun Jun 29 04:00:03 2003
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LarryLansing , version: 15 on Sun Jun 29 01:28:44
2003 by LarryLansing

+ * Newbie docs
+ ** [CocoonCompetenceCenter]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_Cocoon , version: 7 on Sun Jun 29 01:01:17
2003 by LarryLansing

- NOTE(SM/RR): ''both Ricardo and I believe that the flow should always be associated with
a Session. Thus the use of the semantics "getSession" instead of "createSession". We are,
in fact, against the concept of having the flow behave differently we the session has been
created or it's has not been. This implicit behavior is potentially very dangerous from a
user perspective and should be avoided.
?

               --

+ NOTE(SM/RR): ''both Ricardo and I believe that the flow should always be associated with
a Session. Thus the use of the semantics "getSession" instead of "createSession". We are,
in fact, against the concept of having the flow behave differently when the session has been
created or when it has not been. This implicit behavior is potentially very dangerous from
a user perspective and should be avoided.
?

                                                                     + +
               +++++