cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FOM Sat Jun 21 07:00:03 2003
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM , version: 3 on Sat Jun 21 04:59:37 2003
by DavidCrossley

- This document is based on a discussion at the cocoon-dev maillist triggered by an RT of
Stefano Mazzocchi and Ricardo Rocha. It summarizes the current status and should be considered
as a __working document__. So if the disucussion goes ahead I will update the document reflecting
the results.
+ This set of documents is based on a discussion at the cocoon-dev maillist triggered by an
RT of Stefano Mazzocchi and Ricardo Rocha, and on the excellent Flow work commenced by Christopher
Oliver and Ovidiu Predescu.
+ These documents summarize the current status and should be considered as a __working document__.
So as the disucussion goes ahead, please update the pages to reflect the results.
+
- Note: I'm aware of the IDL documentation within the CVS repository but I think it is easier
to maintain working documents at Wiki! (espacially for non-commiters ;-)
?
                                               ^

+ Note: I'm aware of the IDL documentation within the CVS repository but I think it is easier
to maintain working documents at Wiki! (especially for non-commiters ;-)
?
                                               ^