cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] HowTos ContentAggregationExample Fri Jun 20 15:00:04 2003
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HowTos , version: 102 on Fri Jun 20 12:21:31
2003 by Alexander_Schatten

+
+ * __[ContentAggregationExample]__ -- Aggregate XML documents to generate a "table of contents"
-- Alexander Schatten
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ContentAggregationExample , version: 2 on Fri
Jun 20 12:28:40 2003 by Alexander_Schatten

+
+ !!Performance Issues
+
+ I have to note, that I have no idea of the performance implications of such a pipeline,
as the aggregated content might become rather big.
+
+ I guess it would be a good idea to make this pipeline cached, and I already tried to use
the cached cinclude, but it crashed the complete Cocoon setup, when applied as mentioned in
the docs (Cocoon 2). Maybe some others have suggestions/experiences about performance/caching.
+