cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FAQs Wed Jun 18 14:00:02 2003
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs , version: 50 on Wed Jun 18 11:26:58 2003
by DerekH

- !!5. Common Problems
-
+
+ !!5. General Problems
- !!Internationalization (i18n)
-
+
- Ans Plz..
+
+ A:
+ ! I want to use the DirectoryGenerator to get a xml-file which contains all files of a certain
type, for instance doc-files. This works fine by using {{<map:parameter name="include"
value=".*\.doc"/>}} , but only in the direct directory. Subfolders with doc-files are not
shown, though the "depth"-parameter is set to more than 1. Any suggestions?
- __Q: I want to use the DirectoryGenerator to get a xml-file which contains all files of
a certain type, for instance doc-files. This works fine by using {{<map:parameter name="include"
value=".*\.doc"/>}} , but only in the direct directory. Subfolders with doc-files are not
shown, though the "depth"-parameter is set to more than 1. Any suggestions?__
+ A: Post this query to the mailing list...