cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People SandBox GerhardFroehlich Tue Jun 17 23:00:05 2003
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 147 on Tue Jun 17 20:50:35
2003 by GerhardFroehlich

+ * [GerhardFroehlich] -- just kool ;-)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 123 on Tue Jun 17 20:34:08
2003 by GerhardFroehlich

+
+ [GerhardFroehlich] wuuuuz that's an ''extreme'' __link__
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GerhardFroehlich , version: 5 on Tue Jun 17
20:48:27 2003 by GerhardFroehlich

- my name is Gerhard Froehlich (''inactive'' Cocoon and Avalon committer) and I work for IBM
Global Services in Vienna/Austria where I live, love and work since 2001. Orignally I was
born, grew up and studied in Germany.\\
?
                                                                                         ^

+ my name is Gerhard Froehlich (''inactive'' Cocoon and Avalon committer) and I work for IBM
Global Services in Vienna/Austria where I live, love and work since 2001. Orignally I came
from South Germany.\\
?
                                                                                         ^