cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] EndorsedLibsProblem SylvainWallez BarbaraPost Thu Jun 5 19:00:05 2003
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem , version: 8 on Thu Jun
5 16:45:46 2003 by SylvainWallez

- [[This is valid if the Cocoon that you're using is built from the CVS of June 3rd, 2003
or later]
?                                                                               ^^^

+ [[''This is valid if the Cocoon that you're using (either 2.0 or 2.1) is built from the
CVS of June 6th, 2003 or later'']
?   ++                                              ++++++++++++++++++++
            ^^^               ++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SylvainWallez , version: 5 on Thu Jun  5 16:55:08
2003 by SylvainWallez

- I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource
(now Excalibur's ModifiableSource).
?

                               ^                                ^

+ I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource.
It's now Excalibur's ModifiableSource, which led me to become also a committer on [Avalon|http://avalon.apache.org]
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BarbaraPost , version: 2 on Thu Jun  5 16:59:09
2003 by SylvainWallez

- Hi there, no one used this page so i´ll give it a shot :-)
- [WIC|http://www.wic.nu]
+