cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SylvainWallez Wed Jun 4 11:00:02 2003
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SylvainWallez , version: 3 on Wed Jun  4 08:02:32
2003 by SylvainWallez

- I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource.
+ I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource
(now Excalibur's ModifiableSource).
?

                              +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- I'd like to have more time for Cocoon, but my job at [Anyware Technologies|http://www.anyware-tech.com]
is not devoted only to Cocoon !
?
                                       -  ^^^

+ I'd like to have more time for Cocoon development, but my job at [Anyware Technologies|http://www.anyware-tech.com],
although mostly using Cocoon, is not devoted only to opensource !
^

- ----
-
- I started to refactor some posts in cocoon-dev about [sources|Source] and [source vs. generators|SourceVsGenerator].
This is a work in progress that I will continue after my vacations (still have to learn about
XMLizer).
-