cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People JasonLane Tue Jun 3 13:00:03 2003
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 137 on Tue Jun  3 10:40:09
2003 by JasonLane

+ * [JasonLane] -- Developer, Cocoon lover - XML evangelist

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JasonLane , version: 6 on Tue Jun  3 10:44:52
2003 by JasonLane

- I've always believed that there is more or less a right and a wrong way of doing things,
XML I believe is the right way. It makes sense doesn't it? But it such a vast field, so much
to learn! Learn from all you good people as well.\\\
+ I've always believed that there is more or less a right and a wrong way of doing things,
XML I believe is the right way, Cocoon is the right way. It makes sense doesn't it? But it
such a vast field, so much to learn! Learn from all you good people as well.\\\
?