cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] JasonLane Struts Tue Jun 3 00:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JasonLane , version: 3 on Mon Jun  2 21:18:59
2003 by JasonLane

- I've always believed that there is more or less a right and a wrong way of doing things,
XML I beleive is the right way. It makes sense doesn't it? But it such a vast field, so much
to learn! Learn from all you good people as well.\\\\
?

                                                        -

+ I've always believed that there is more or less a right and a wrong way of doing things,
XML I beleive is the right way. It makes sense doesn't it? But it such a vast field, so much
to learn! Learn from all you good people as well.\\\

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Struts , version: 8 on Mon Jun  2 21:51:08 2003
by 199.10.200.45

- Also read [Struts and Cocoon Integration|http://www.twdata.org/struts/].
+ [Cocoon Plugin for Struts 1.1+|http://www.twdata.org/struts/] is a project that embeds Cocoon
into Struts as a plugin.  After a request is processed by Struts, it can be forwarded to Cocoon
to be displayed.  The plugin allows regular Struts forwards and Cocoon forwards to live side-by-side.
 The latest version is based on Cocoon 2.1M2.