cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GeoffHoward ApacheModProxy Sun Jun 1 15:00:12 2003
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 13:00:12 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeoffHoward , version: 1 on Sun Jun  1 12:51:42
2003 by 207.172.11.147

New page created:
+ Ok, ok.  I'll put something here eventually.
+
+ Geoff
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ApacheModProxy , version: 16 on Sun Jun  1 12:49:39
2003 by 207.172.11.147

+ ---
+
+ Notes from [GeoffHoward]:
+
+ I couldn't get apache to start up under RedHat 7.something with  --with-mpm=worker (worked
when I changed it to --with-mpm=prefork).  Anyone know why?  The error log is lost now but
mentioned apr_thread and resource not available.  The options are described in the httpd docs
and none of them make much sense to me.  Anyone know a good idiot's summary of the issues
involved?  I don't have a lot of knowledge of threading issues across different flavors of
unix (probably should).
+