cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] MichaelTiffany Fri May 23 23:00:03 2003
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 21:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MichaelTiffany , version: 6 on Fri May 23 20:58:34
2003 by MichaelTiffany

- I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude
to [Stefano Mazzocchi|Stefanomazzocchi] for having the flash of inspiration which led him
to   sketch out the framework for his brainchild, Cocoon.
?

     --

+ I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude
to [Stefano Mazzocchi|Stefanomazzocchi] for having the flash of inspiration which led him
to sketch out the framework for his brainchild, Cocoon.
+ And lest I be thought remiss, thanks to every contributor to the Apache Cocoon Project.
Y'all are the best.
+ See also [DatabaseConnectionOverview]
+