cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FOPTuningGuide EditPageHelp Fri May 23 08:00:03 2003
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 06:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOPTuningGuide , version: 5 on Fri May 23 05:57:34
2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- I plan on producing a demo app that uses XSP to dynamically generate xml of various lengths,
this will then be transformed to PDF. This way you will be able to see how large a file your
server is capable of transforming.
+ I plan on producing a demo app that uses XSP to dynamically generate xml of various lengths
(see note below), this will then be transformed to PDF. This way you will be able to see how
large a file your server is capable of transforming.
?
   +++++++++++++++++

+ ----
+ !!Reader's notes
+ * The PDF caching sample (at http://localhost:8888/samples/fop/ in 2.1) generates any number
of PDF pages based on a request parameter, it might be useful for your tests. The pages are
nearly empty though, so it might not be reprensentative of your actual app -- [Bertrand Delacretaz]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EditPageHelp , version: 3 on Fri May 23 05:55:30
2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- Here's a short reminder on what elements you have at your disposal:
+ Here's a short reminder on what elements you have at your disposal (see [TextFormattingRules]
for more info):