cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Fri May 23 01:00:03 2003
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 23:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 4 on Thu May 22 22:07:34
2003 by JoergHeinicke

- my name is Jörg Heinicke (hey, the Wiki is encoding-aware!) and I was born in 1979. At
the moment I study at Leipzig university in Germany a mixture of computer and business science.
The dictionaries call it "computer science in economics" or "business informatics" or "information
management".\\
?

                                                              ^^^

+ my name is Jörg Heinicke (hey, the Wiki is encoding-aware!) and I was born in 1979. At
the moment I study at Leipzig university in Germany a mixture of computer and business science.
The dictionaries call it "computer science in economics", "business informatics" or "information
management".\\
?

                                                              ^

- I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at the company I work for - it's already a
long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo
Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry
Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html]
especially with their XSL problems.\\
+ I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at the company I work for - it's already a
long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo
Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry
Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily inactive) or on [Cocoon
problems.\\
?

                                                                        +++++++++++++++++++++++

- * [IUPB|http://www.iupb.de] - Cocoon 2.0.3 (needs Mozilla 1.0.x or Netscape 7.0 because
of XUL)
?    ^^^^         ^^   ^^                  ^                  --                ^

+ * [ConWeb|http://conweb.virbus.de] - Cocoon 2.0.4 (needs Mozilla 1.x or Netscape 7.x because
of XUL)
?    ^^^^^^        +++ ^^ + ++ ^                  ^                                  ^

- Because of my XSLT knowledge I had to do the transformations of backend XML structures to
frontend HTML views or in the IUPB project to RDF data structures. I became a frontend programmer
- no HTML-coder ;-)
?
                                ^^^^

+ Because of my XSLT knowledge I had to do the transformations of backend XML structures to
frontend HTML views or in the ConWeb project to RDF data structures. I became a frontend programmer
- no HTML-coder ;-)
?
                                ^^^^^^

+
+ In the meantime I also started with Java and now I try to support my project team with Java
develping.