cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CalebRacey Thu May 22 18:00:02 2003
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 16:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CalebRacey , version: 3 on Thu May 22 15:22:31
2003 by CalebRacey

- I also intend to write a guide on setting up a tomcat server and optimising it for cocoon
and xml > pdf and xml > svg generation as this is what i'll be doing. I have now written
the first stab of this [FOPTuningGuide]
+ I also intend to write a guide on setting up a tomcat server and optimising it for cocoon
and xml > pdf and xml > svg generation as this is what i'll be doing. I have now written
the first stab of this [FOPTuningGuide]  I shall write more as I learn about it.
?