cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FAQs NineOneOne NoMoreDtmIdError Main Thu May 22 09:00:04 2003
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 07:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs , version: 47 on Thu May 22 06:36:47 2003
by BertrandDelacretaz

+ ! I get a "No more DTM IDs are available" error
+ See [NoMoreDtmIdError].
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NineOneOne , version: 1 on Thu May 22 06:05:48
2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

New page created:
+ How to report suspicious wiki activity?
+
+ Talking with our wiki admin about this, stay tuned...
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NoMoreDtmIdError , version: 1 on Thu May 22
06:43:48 2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

New page created:
+ !!disclaimer
+ I don't know much about this problem but I'm creating this page as the question seems to
come fairly often on cocoon-users. It might be better to be able to reply with a link to this
page, once it is completed.
+
+ People in the know, please complete this info and remove this disclaimer! -- [Bertrand Delacretaz]
+
+ !! The problem
+ ''org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available''.
+
+ !! Answers on the mailing lists
+ * [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104307686731753&w=2]
+ * [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=105355385314748&w=2]
+
+ !! Xalan environment check
+ See [http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#environmentcheck] - seems like Xalan is able
to do the required checking, even in an XSLT transform.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 190 on Thu May 22 06:00:43 2003
by BertrandDelacretaz

+ * May 22, 2003
+ ** Added [NineOneOne] - report suspicious Wiki activity here for our friendly admin ''--
[BertrandDelacretaz]''