cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Upayavira Thu May 22 00:00:03 2003
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Upayavira , version: 2 on Wed May 21 21:10:43
2003 by 203.97.2.243

- In 2000 I was ordained into the Western Buddhist Order, which is at the heart of the [FWBO|http://www.fwbo.org].
This explains my Buddhist name, which I was given on ordination. It is a Sanskrit name, which
translates to 'Hero of Means', or, more longwinded, "He who, with great enthusiasm, finds
creative ways to help others on the path to Enlightenent". To embody this, I've first got
to work out what Enlightenment is!
+ In 2000 I was ordained into the Western Buddhist Order, which is at the heart of the [FWBO|http://www.fwbo.org].
This explains my Buddhist name, which I was given on ordination. It is a Sanskrit name, which
translates to 'Hero of Means', or, more longwinded, "He who, with great enthusiasm, finds
creative ways to help others on the path to Enlightenment". To embody this, I've first got
to work out what Enlightenment is!
?

                                                                                  +