cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Sully People Wed May 21 14:00:03 2003
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 12:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Sully , version: 2 on Wed May 21 11:36:42 2003
by Sully

- <p>I use cocoon for website development projects, mostly my sites are generated by
the cli.</p>
? ---
   ----

+ I use cocoon for website development projects, mostly my sites are generated by the cli.
- <p>I lurk on both users and dev, one day when my workload dies off a bit I'll do some
contributing.</p>
? ---
           ----

+ I lurk on both users and dev, one day when my workload dies off a bit I'll do some contributing.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 133 on Wed May 21 11:38:42
2003 by Sully

+ * [Sully] -- Developer.