cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CarstenZiegeler CocoonReleaseHowTo Fri May 16 15:00:04 2003
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 13:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CarstenZiegeler , version: 3 on Fri May 16 12:32:02
2003 by CarstenZiegeler

- I try to follow all those great open source software projects as much as I can. Currently
I have the privileges to be the release Manager of Apache Cocoon and to be one of the newly
created PMC of Avalon.
?
                                          ^

+ I try to follow all those great open source software projects as much as I can. Currently
I have the privileges to be the release manager of Apache Cocoon and to be one of the newly
created PMC members of Avalon.
?
                                          ^
                ++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonReleaseHowTo , version: 10 on Fri May
16 12:31:32 2003 by CarstenZiegeler

- Notes on how to prepare a Cocoon release, by [Pier Fumagalli] on cocoon-dev.

+ Notes on how to prepare a Cocoon release, by [Pier Fumagalli] on cocoon-dev,

+ extended with a step by step procedure by [Carsten Ziegeler|CarstenZiegeler].