cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SamplesRefactor Sat May 10 00:00:03 2003
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SamplesRefactor , version: 16 on Fri May  9 21:02:18
2003 by TonyCollen

- |scratchpad/asciiart|AsciiArt Generator|yes|no|Works; copy the block's samples directory
to the correct place and it will work.  I also noticed that the file structure for the samples
is not what the blocks-build process is looking for, and it is not copying the samples.''
-- TC''

+ |scratchpad/asciiart|AsciiArt Generator|yes|?|The samples themselves work; copy the block's
samples directory to the correct place in the webapp.  I noticed that the file structure for
the samples is not what the blocks-build process is looking for, and it is therefore not copying
the samples.'' -- TC''